Gucci opens the new headquarters of its archive in via delle Caldaie in Florence, 2,800 square meters inside the historic Palazzo Settimanni, another celebratory stage for the 100th anniversary of the house owned by the Kering group. Dating back to 1400, and acquired by Gucci in 1953, the Palazzo was a factory, laboratory and showroom. The restoration was wanted and conceived by the creative director Alessandro Michele. The archive is divided into thematic rooms. The basement is divided into the Radura (porcelain and household items), Herbarium (desk items), Maison de L’Amour (leisure items) rooms. On the ground floor there are the vintage handbag collections which include models such as Bamboo or Jackie (Hortus Deliciarum room), small leather goods and vintage belts (Prato di Ganimede room), the exhibition room (Swan room), vintage and contemporary jewelry (Le Marché des Merveilles room), the vintage luggage (1921 Rifondazione room). The textile creations, from scarves to dresses, as well as footwear, have been filed on the first floor. Palazzo Settimanni is also home to Gucci Education, a space that offers training opportunities for the brand’s employees.