The Italian brand has opened the nominations: a chance not to be missed for luxury fashion professionals
From Quality Control to the Social Media Specialist, from the Project Manager to the Leather Goods Pattern Maker: the famous Italian fashion house, among the pillars of Made in Italy all over the world, is looking for numerous professional figures to be employed in different areas of the company.
Fendi, an Italian fashion house known to all, was founded in Rome in 1925 by Edoardo Fendi and Adele Casagrande.
He linked his image to the balance between tradition and modernity, becoming one of the symbol of Made in Italy.
Thanks to the genius of the designer Karl Lagerfeld and to Silvia Venturini Fendi, Artistic Director of the maison, Fendi proposes collections that fuse the Italian luxury class with an innovative and contemporary style, as shown by the officially inaugurated headquarter in Rome on October 22nd 2015 with a ceremony spectacular.
The play of lights left the VIP guests amazed, while the evening reached its peak thanks to an unforgettable dinner on the roof of the structure.
And here, then, the professional figures currently sought by Fendi, who will then select those who will be candidates through its official website:
- Compensation & Benefits Associate
- Customer Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Customer Quality Assurance Analyst
- Demand Planning & Anaplan Specialist
- Deputy Store Director Rome
- Digital Media Specialist
- Digital Project Manager
- Distribution Planner (Europe & Middle East)
- Event Associate
- HR Specialist
- Internship within the Woman Ready To Wear & Fur Style Department
- IS&T Retail Demand Manager
- IS&T Security Manager
- Judion Product Manager Man Accessories & Shoes
- Leather Goods Industrial Controller
- Leather Goods Pattern Maker
- Legal Manager Middle East & India
- Man Leather Goods Designer
- Product Development Shoes Man – Technician
- Project Manager Architecture Department
- Prototype Operator
- Quality Control – Bags
- Social Media Specialist
- Technical Research & Development Materials
- Warehouse Operator
- Web Analyst
- Woman Leather Goods Research Assistant