There were 3.750, 2.525 of which online and 1.225 in attendance, the total visitors of Denim Première Vision, the fashion week dedicated to denim that was staged online from 11 to 15 October and in presence in Milan, 13 and 14 October. Thematic focus of the event: sustainability. 57% of the visitors were Italian, the remaining 43% foreigners, mainly Europeans from France, Great Britain and Spain, as well as Turks and Americans. The event now moves to Berlin, with the new appointment set for 17 and 18 May 2022 at the Arena Berlin, with the A / W 2023 collections.