The board will remain in office for the entire period 2019/2021
The new internal structure of the Italian Chamber of Buyers Fashion continues, established in December 2018, when Francesco Tombolini was elected president and six members were appointed to the governing body, all shopkeepers, with an important operational role:
- Beppe Angiolini of Sugar (communication and marketing)
– Claudio Betti of Spinnaker (integration of services and training)
– Maurizio Coltorti of Coltorti (relations with the associates)
– Andrea Molteni from Tessabit (digital transformation and development)
– Sabina Zabberoni by Julian Fashion (research and development)
– Giacomo Vannuccini of Tricot (retail strategy and consumers)
The association, which also includes Michele Franzese Moda, has chosen to change not only the team, but also objectives: more communities, closer to companies, closer to consumers, more involved in creating a system.
The directors will remain in office for the two-year period 2019/2021 and will therefore be able to speak and represent the CBI which is not only Buyers, but also entrepreneurs, retailers, franchises: a large community, created to be a natural partner of companies, fairs, organizations and institutions that interface with fashion in Italy and abroad.